Assistant to General Manager (m/f) fixed-term for 2 years
- Full support of General Manager including written and email correspondence, travel and meeting management, expenses, calendar organisation, training files, etc.
- Independent organization and management of entire area administration including independent processing of filing system, and professional handling of confidential matters
- Independent processing of routine correspondence
- Primary site contact point for external requests and visitors, including unsolicited contacts
- Preparation, logistics, documentation and filing of business meetings, e.g., Senior Leadership Team Meetings, meetings with federal or regulatory agencies, industry and professional associations and audits/inspections
- Event planning (e.g. Executive Visits, Supervisory Board Meetings, AbbVie-hosted on-site meetings, charitable events and activities) including budget management, coordinating service providers, invitation management, meeting files and documentation, etc.
- Processing of donations, sponsoring requests, and purchase orders in accordance with all applicable processes, SOPs, compliance rules, and regulations
- Management and key usage of all IT systems assigned to the GM office, including sharepoint sites, web-based information systems, approval and documentation systems, audio- and videoconferencing systems
- Serve as role model for other assistants, leadership role in LU Assistants Network
- Compliance with all appropriate division and statutory business and regulatory requirements, including Ethics, Compliance and Code of Business conduct procedures and protocols
- Assistant professional education/degree or equivalent secretarial training
- At least five years of appropriate job experience
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
- Good, open and friendly communication abilities
- Confident, friendly and convincing manner
- Ability to work and stay calm under pressure
- High level of integrity and dedication
- Independent way of working and flexibility
- Team player, enjoys working with other
- Very good command of MS Office and ability to manage standard business IT and state-of-the-art audio/video communications systems
fixed-term for 2 years due to parental leave
We are looking forward to your application. Please provide information about your salary expectations and possible start date in your motivation letter.
An equal opportunity employer. AbbVie welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.