Werum IT Solutions is the world's leading provider of software for production control in the pharmaceutical industry. We develop IT solutions for more than half of the top 30 pharmaceutical and biotech companies around the globe. Through their committed work, Werum's personnel helps to set up manufacturing processes that provide medical products of secured quality. Werum is part of the international Körber technology group with around 12,000 employees all over the world.
For our location in Lüneburg and Sankt Augustin/ Germany we are looking for:
(ASSOCIATE) CONSULTANTS (m/f/d)
An Associate Consultant performs client-service duties of medium complexity being the vital link between the customer's business objectives and Werum's information technology. The Associate Consultant supports and ensures successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product's features.
- A degree in IT / Computer Science or Life Science field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Strong analytical skills; a second language is mandatory
- Willingness to travel internationally (50-70%)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Help design, document and maintain pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
- Investigate client issues (replicate/diagnose/document problems)
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve design, documentation and maintenance of manufacturing processes
- Support client validation activities
- Organize and teach best practice product workshops at customer sites
Esther Dimitriadis looks forward to your application mail with salary request and the earliest possible starting date: email@example.com
Werum IT Solutions GmbH · Wulf-Werum-Str. 3 · 21337 Lüneburg · Germany T +49 4131 8900-0 · F +49 4131 8900-200 · firstname.lastname@example.org · www.werum.com
Treffen Sie uns auf der T5 JobMesse am 16.10.2019 in Hamburg
Eintritt frei. Mehr Info und Anmeldung hier!