Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
Join our Research & Development Team in Wiesbaden, Germany as an
Associate Software Engineer*
Join the R&D Team and contribute to our empowering solutions at Tecan, a world leader in laboratory automation. With projects that support the treatment and diagnosis of cancer and other diseases, we make the world a healthier place and positively impact people's lives. We have thousands of customers and a global team of engineers. Join us and contribute to our mission to make the world a better place.
Your team is committed to developing the best software applications for our instruments and to making a significant impact on a laboratory worker daily life by both making new features available that give easy access to results and by improving their user experience. Our quality is not negotiable and always meets the requirements for the development of medical devices.
We strive to improve the accessibility and simplicity of automation in every lab.
You will work in a cross-functional team of Software and Verification Engineers, Usability and Regulatory Experts, Project Leads and Quality Engineers.
- Develop products in the region of laboratory automation systems, either as cloud services or desktop applications
- Be responsible for implementing, optimizing and documenting new software functionalities using Microsoft technologies
- Full stack/backend development with recent technologies (e.g., .NET Core, C# and AngularJS)
- Improve and expand modular platforms in our project and develop new products building upon that
- Work alongside our experienced software engineers on different projects in a Scrum team
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field of study, or vocational training as a Fachinformatiker Anwendungsentwicklung (m/f/d) or a related field
- Starting experience within object-oriented software development using C# / C++ or Java
- Ability to work with multi-functional (global) and remote teams
- Good communication in English and German, both written and verbal
- The passion to learn and grow with us
- Great product with purpose. Help improve Life Sciences and Diagnostics and empower the healthcare industry to become even more innovative and productive
- Secure job: We are a proven business and a leading global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions
- Welcoming company culture: We live team spirit and work together to achieve bigger goals
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours, remote work, trust-based working hours
- You are more than a number to us: Work in long-term, sustainable projects and have an impact in your daily work
- Career development: Career plans, in-house trainings and personal development budget; work internationally and have the opportunity to grow with a worldwide-operating holding
Look no further and apply now!
Join Tecan, a great place to work! Read about our recent certification from Great Place to Work.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online.
For questions, please contact Lena Weyers: firstname.lastname@example.org