Posting Date: Jul 23, 2022
Location: Lüneburg, DE Sankt Augustin, DE
Business Area: Pharma
Company: Körber Pharma Software GmbH
Associate Trainer (m/f/d) for Lüneburg or St. Augustin
Pioneer your career!
Your role in our team
- You organize and teach best practice trainings on our MES-software tool PAS-X for clients from the life science industry
- You're constantly on the lookout for ways to improve existing training modules and conceptualize new trainings
- You analyze and investigate new and existing PAS-X software modules and features to improve your knowledge and apply this to your trainings and classes
- You monitor and implement our existing academy trainings and adapt them to operational requirements
- You develop and design e-learnings according to best practice industry standards
- You will familiarize yourself with PAS-X through various trainings and projects, and will become an expert for PAS-X implementation - with our help and support of course!
- You have gained a degree (preferably a master's degree) in computer science or related fields
- You're interested in the pharmaceutical industry and in software solutions
- You've gained some experience in training or consulting, in pharmaceuticals or software support
- You have strong communication skills, are confident and not afraid of dealing with larger groups of people
- You're fluent in English and have a good knowledge of German, other languages are a plus
- You're a real team player and enjoy collaborating with others
- You have strong analytical skills
- You enjoy international travel and look forward to travelling 30 - 50% of your time at work
Your working environment at Körber
The Körber site in Lüneburg drives innovation for the pharma and biotech industries. We implement IT solutions for the top pharma and biotech companies around the globe. As part of the team, you will help to produce medicine quickly and with assured quality.
- Working in fast-paced and dynamic environment, with international clients and colleagues, dynamic and modern work environment
- You can develop a long-term career within Koerber, working on exciting and complex technical products Flat hierarchies
- You will have 32 days of paid annual leave per year, and can spend your lunch breaks (and more time) at the Körber Campus in Lüneburg
- And more: flexible working times, mobile working, work mobile phone for private use, BahnCard Business 50
Can you find yourself in this profile? Then you are right at Körber. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For questions please contact us via email@example.com.
Please apply exclusively via the "Apply now" button.
Körber Pharma is a Business Area of Körber, an international technology group with around 10,000 employees and more than 100 locations worldwide. At Business Area Pharma we offer a unique portfolio of integrated solutions that deliver the difference along the pharma value chain. Spanning our in-depth expertise in consulting, inspection, handling, packaging machines and materials, track & trace and software, Körber has always the right solutions to unlock the potential of our customer's productivity. With proven understanding of pharma process and regulation challenges, Körber is the partner to make the most out of pharma and biotech production for customers.