Werum IT Solutions is the world's leading provider of software for production control in the pharmaceutical industry. We develop IT solutions for more than half of the top 30 pharmaceutical and biotech companies around the globe. Through their committed work, Werum's personnel helps to set up manufacturing processes that provide medical products of secured quality. Werum is part of the international Körber technology group with around 12,000 employees all over the world.
For our location in Lüneburg / Germany we are looking for:
(ASSOCIATE) TRAINER (m/f/d)
An Associate Trainer performs Training duties of medium complexity being the vital link between the customer's Training needs and Werum's information technology. The Associate Trainer supports and ensures successful completion of theoretical and practical Training content in compliance with the Werum Academy standards.
- A degree in IT / Computer Science or Life Science field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Strong analytical skills; a second language is mandatory
- Ability to adjust in unexpected situations
- Fluent English skills, any other language is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally, approx. 50-70% travel share
Duties and responsibilities:
- Help design, document and maintain Trainings offered by the Werum Academy
- Investigate (new) PAS-X modules and features to apply knowledge to Training classes (diagnose/ document findings in knowledge base)
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve design, documentation and objective of Training classes
- Organize and teach best practice PAS-X Trainings for the life sciences industry
- Support senior staff in executing projects for the Werum Academy
Esther Dimitriadis looks forward to your application mail with salary request and the earliest possible starting date: firstname.lastname@example.org
Werum IT Solutions GmbH · Wulf-Werum-Str. 3 · 21337 Lüneburg · Germany T +49 4131 8900-0 · F +49 4131 8900-200 · email@example.com · www.werum.com
Treffen Sie uns auf der T5 JobMesse am 16.10.2019 in Hamburg
Eintritt frei. Mehr Info und Anmeldung hier!