ITG Isotope Technologies Garching GmbH
ITG is a subsidiary of ITM Isotopen Technologien München AG, a privately held group of companies dedicated to the development, production and global supply of innovative diagnostic and therapeutic radionuclides and radiopharmaceuticals. We are developing a proprietary portfolio and growing pipeline of targeted treatments in various stages of clinical development addressing a range of cancers such as neuroendocrine cancers or bone metastases. Our main objectives are to significantly improve outcomes and quality of life for cancer patients while at the same time reducing side-effects and improving health economics through a new generation of Targeted Radionuclide Therapies in Precision Oncology. The headquarters are directly located in the heart of the research center of the Technical University of Munich (TUM).
We would like to fill the following vacancy as soon as possible:
Clinical Trial Administrator (f/m/d)
You are an experienced Clinical Trial Administrator with a good background in Clinical Research and are passionate about drug development. You will be required to provide administrative and clinical trials assistance to Project Managers on various tasks associated with running a large scale clinical trial.
- Provide administrative support to the project teams in clinical operations in accordance with ICH GCP, and local regulations
- Track the progress of a clinical trial including patient recruitment, trial supplies and trial documentation
- Develop and keep a Sponsor Oversight File up to date
- Track and process invoices to selected vendors and investigational sites, accurately and in a timely manner
- Act as a liaison between the CRA and investigator sites, as required
- Develop and regularly update project tracking tools and systems
- Assist in the planning and preparation of Investigator meetings
- Proactively identify any administrative issues with the studies
- Support with site management activities
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry or in a Clinical Research Organisation
- Completed education in Life Sciences, as registered nurse or in any administrative area
- Familiar with clinical trial and drug development processes
- Good knowledge of Good Clinical Practice
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, time management and prioritization
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment and to respond to the changing needs of the business
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and demonstrated collaboration skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer literacy
- Fluent English language (written and verbal), other languages
- Willingness to travel (world-wide)
What we offer:
- A modern workplace and exciting opportunities in the development of technologies with a secure future
- Cross-border intercultural cooperation and short communication channels
- A collegial corporate culture
- An attractive salary package and diverse corporate benefits
Applications are accepted either in German or English language.
Does this sound like you? Are you interested in shaping the future of ITG and joining one of our highly committed teams in an innovative work environment?
Send us your detailed CV including earliest start date and salary expectations.
ITG Isotope Technologies Garching GmbH
85748 Garching, Germany
About ITM Group
ITM Isotopen Technologien München AG is a privately held group of companies dedicated to the development, production and global supply of innovative diagnistic and therapeutic radionuclides and radiopharmaceuticals.
ITM's main objectives are to significicantly improve outcomes and quality-of-life for cancer patients while at the same time reducing side-effects and improving health economics through a new generation of targeted radionuclide therapies in precicion oncology.