For our Product Development department, we are looking for you as a
Clinical Trial Manager (m/f)
Are you an innovative scientist with a passion for detail and a team spirit? We are looking for employees with qualifications in pharmacology, human medicine or biology for the scientific-pharmaceutical sector. Here at medac, you can expect new challenges, regular advanced training, internal exchange and attractive social security provisions in a forward-thinking and future-orientated company. With passion, team spirit and appreciation for one another.
- Academic degree in medicine or life science
- Several years of experience as a Trial Manager
- Functional interdisciplinary leadership experience
- Experience in oncology, hematology and autoimmune diseases preferred
- Strong clinical operation skills and process-oriented mindset
- Fluent in both English and German
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and time management skills
- Team player
medac is a prestigious Hamburg pharmaceutical company specialising in the new and further development of therapeutic and diagnostic agents for oncological, urological and autoimmune conditions. Although we can already look back on almost 50 years of successful company history and solid values, we are not bound by the past. Over 1,200 dedicated employees ensure the reliable provision of innovative and safe pharmaceuticals and medical devices. In the process, we run our business in a forward-looking, personal manner, with a focus on the individual quality of life of the patients.
If you are looking for a new career challenge and a future-oriented role, then we are looking forward to receiving your application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. For your convenience, please feel free to use our online application form on medac.de.
medac GmbH • Theaterstraße 6 • 22880 Wedel
Working together for sharper focus on patients.