Miltenyi Biotec continues to grow. Our corporate culture encourages you to shape your own ideas and to create a new dynamic. Welcome to a team that thrives on innovation.
Clinical Trial Manager (m|f|d)
- As a member of the Clinical Development Department, the Junior Clinical Trial Manager is responsible for planning, implementation and management of (specific parts of) clinical trials mainly in the field of cellular therapies and under technical supervision of a Clinical Trial Manager.
- You will ensure that clinical trials are carried out in accordance with all relevant regulations (ICH-GCP, Guidelines, applicable SOPs), budget and timelines.
- You will develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work in close collaboration with Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, R&D, Manufacturing, Clinical Supply Chain Manager, CROs as well as study sites and laboratories.
- As part of the Clinical Operations Team, you will contribute to the continues update and improvement of required SOPs.
- You have successfully completed your scientific degree, (for example in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or Medicine); ideally you already have a PhD.
- You already have first professional experience in clinical research and the management of (international) clinical trials.
- Ideally you have a solid background in immunology, hematology, or oncology and are very interested in cellular therapies.
- You are naturally communicative and can work independently, proactively and goal-oriented.
- You are willing to undertake international travel (approx. 20- 30% of your time).
What we offer:
- A modern workplace and exciting opportunities in the development of technologies with a secure future
- Cross-border intercultural cooperation and short communication channels
- A collegial corporate culture and flexible working hours enable time management on your own terms
- Personalized employee development program: specialist and personal training courses provided by our own training academy
- Diverse corporate benefits with regard to employee health, sport, and staff events