Posting Date: 22.07.2022
Location: Lüneburg, DE
Business Area: Pharma
Company: Körber Pharma Software GmbH
Consultant Cell & Gene Therapy (m/w/d)
Pioneer your career!
Your role in our team
- You advise and train our Cell and Gene Therapy clients on our Manufacturing Execution System Solution Werum PAS-X
- You are an expert for Cell and Gene Therapy manufacturing processes and together with our clients you digitize their processes
- You ensure successful system implementations by knowing and following the ATMP guidelines for manufacturing
- You lead best practice product workshops and training courses at the customer site and remotely
- Within ongoing projects, you also assist with the validation of the Werum PAS-X MES software
- You will familiarize yourself with Werum PAS-X through various training and projects, and will become an expert for the digitization of Cell and Gene Therapy Providers - with our help and support of course!
- You hold a PhD or a Master's Degree with high amount of practical knowledge in Biochemistry / Molecular Biology
- You are very experienced in cell culture work, ideally in lenti- and retroviral transduction processes, as well as biochemical readout methods such as flow cytometry and ELISA
- You are interested in the scientific background, as well as the processes of personalized medicine
- You have gained first insights into the pharmaceutical industry and are curious to learn more
- You like to take on responsibilities and are able to cope with stressful situations
- You have strong communication skills and you are confident of dealing with larger groups of people
- You're fluent in English and have a good knowledge of German, other languages are a plus
- You're a real team player and enjoy collaborating with others
- You have strong analytical skills
- You enjoy international travel and look forward to travelling 30 - 50% of your time at work
Your working environment at Körber
The Körber site in Lüneburg drives innovation for the pharma and biotech industries. We implement IT solutions for the top pharma and biotech companies around the globe. As part of the team, you will help to produce medicine quickly and with assured quality.
- Working in fast-paced and dynamic environment, with international clients and colleagues
- You can develop a long-term career within Körber Pharma, working on exciting and complex technical products
- We offer flexible working hours, mobile working, mobile phone also for private use and more…
Can you see yourself in this profile? Then Körber is the right place for you. We look forward to getting to know you!
For questions please contact us via +49 40 21107 291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply exclusively via the "Apply now" button.
Körber Pharma is a Business Area of Körber, an international technology group with around 10,000 employees and more than 100 locations worldwide. At Business Area Pharma we offer a unique portfolio of integrated solutions that deliver the difference along the pharma value chain. Spanning our in-depth expertise in consulting, inspection, handling, packaging machines and materials, track & trace and software, Körber has always the right solutions to unlock the potential of our customer's productivity. With proven understanding of pharma process and regulation challenges, Körber is the partner to make the most out of pharma and biotech production for customers.