Controlling Manager (m/w) in Production
An experienced controlling manager that is responsible for financial reporting and data analysis at manufacturing site level. This is key position reporting to the Plant Controller Operations.
- Co-ordinate and prepare annual Plan and Update in accordance with Corporate rules and planning.
- Co-ordinate the Monthly Actual reporting and Monthly Latest Best Estimate to ensure timely reporting in line with corporate deadlines.
- Preparation of the monthly Management Accounts and present to Senior Management.
- Maintain monthly forecasts incorporating PPV, Operational variances, Cost Improvements, Volumes, Spend, Distressed Inventory and Project expenses.
- Development and management of relevant key performance indicators (KPIs) for several business areas
- Implementation and compliance with Group financial policies and corporate finance manuals, more especially, responsible for complete and adequate internal control.
- Support internal financial audits, external statutory year end audits.
- Ensure collaboration with other functional areas, establishing effective working relationships with business partners.
- Conduct business in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, company policies and with high ethical standards.
- Develop, maintain and support continuous improvement activities at LU Site in cooperation with other Business Areas
- Liaise with SAP functional Global Key User and SAP Operations team
- Represent Site in global SAP operational (Key User) meetings
- At least Bachelor degree in General management / Finance or equivalent with 6+ years of financial management experience. Master / MBA degree desired
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment is essential, preferably in an international pharmaceutical multinational company
- Experienced in the preparation of Management Accounts and US Reporting Requirements
- Strong knowledge of SOX Controls and Finance Audits
- Proficient in SAP Financials and experience in with the use of consolidation reporting systems
- Ability to look beyond the numbers and add value through accurate interpretation of results and operational dynamics; “big picture focussed”
- Strong communication skills in English and decision-making abilities with proven ability to influence and gain consensus
- German language skills desired
We are looking forward to your application. Please provide information about your salary expectations and possible start date in your motivation letter.
An equal opportunity employer. AbbVie welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.