Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Tecan Software Solutions, Wiesbaden
Join our Software Team in Wiesbaden, Germany as a
Cyber Security Architect*
Join the Tecan Software Team and contribute to our empowering solutions at Tecan, a world leader in laboratory automation.
With projects that support the treatment and diagnosis of cancer and other diseases, we make the world a healthier place and positively impact people's lives. We have thousands of customers and a global team of engineers. Join us and contribute to our mission to make the world a better place.
Lead the design and review of security architecture in the context of desktop applications, IoT and cloud applications, instrument firmware, and associated data.
Lead the design and review of security architecture related to cloud infrastructure and services (spanning internally- and externally-facing customer contexts).
Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for all cyber defence domains (incl. staying up to date and integrating relevant standards, regulatory guidelines, frameworks, and best-practices as appropriate) in the context of software and digital products created by Tecan.
Serve as a key collaborator between the SW architecture & standards team, DevOps team, business units, IT and IT cybersecurity, and cybersecurity external partners.
- 6 - 14+ years of experience in software engineering in the Microsoft environment, preferably with .NET/C#
- Experience in security architecture specific to software design and review
- Experience with cybersecurity standards, frameworks and best practices (e.g., spanning NIST Cybersecurity, COBIT, ISO 27001, OWASP, CVSS, FDA medical device cybersecurity, etc.)
- A preference for a pragmatic and balanced approach
- Enjoys diversity of cybersecurity projects and technology stacks (spanning older to modern)
Nice to have:
- Defense-focused certifications from well-recognized institutions or companies (e.g., SANS, GIAC, etc.) or demonstratable equivalent experience
- Offense-focused certifications from well-recognized institutions or companies are advantageous (e.g., OSCP, eLearnSecurity, etc.)
- Design state-of-the-art security controls in collaboration together with the projects
- Create and prototype security concepts and requirements for medical devices and cloud services
- Review, design and implement architecture from security perspective of medical device software and cloud services
- Maintain the cyber security-relevant processes of medical device software and cloud services / infrastructure
- Monitor security quality in medical device software and cloud services
- Great product with purpose. Help improve Life Sciences and Diagnostics and empower the healthcare industry to become even more innovative and productive
- Secure job: We are a proven business and a leading global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions
- Welcoming company culture: We live team spirit and work together to achieve bigger goals
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours, remote work, trust-based working hours
- You are more than a number to us: Work in long-term, sustainable projects and have an impact in your daily work
- Career development: Career plans, in-house trainings and personal development budget; work internationally and have the opportunity to grow with a worldwide-operating holding
Look no further and apply now!
Join Tecan, a great place to work! Read about our recent certification from Great Place to Work.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online.
For questions, please contact Lena Weyers: email@example.com