Role: CyberARK Architect
Number of positions: 1
Location: Munich, Germany
Duration: until December 2018 – option to extend
Remote or Onsite: 60% onsite – 40% remote
Level: at least 3+ years
Contract Type: Freelance
Other: Candidates must be eligible to work as a freelancer in Germany with all the necessary permits/documentation/visas.
We need a resources for the Low Level Design of CyberArk PAM, as well as the setup of the solution on the sandbox, development and possibly German national environment. This includes planning and detailed technical description of the CyberArk environment with its dependencies to the other platform services, as well as discussion and description of the role concept and user processes (e.g. request of new user, request roles, add/delete roles) together with the customer.
- travel to Munich for customer workshops as well as setup of the sandbox, development
- travel to Munich to meet with other project substreams to design and plan setup
- planning and detailed technical description of the CyberArk environment with its dependencies to the other platform services, as well as discussion and description of the role concept and user processes
- Cyberark certified
- deep knowledge about Identity Access Management and Privilege Access Management
- Development of RBAC Models
- needs to know, how the rollout of CyberArk as well as the integration of new systems can be automated.
- develop an automated, basically zero-touch, deployment process for the entire customer platform solution including the CyberArk part. (probably based on Ansible)
- able to provide/develop rollout-scripts. After the setup phase, the resource(s) should then hand-over the solution to the yet to be defined operations team.
Languages: Fluent English
Deadline: 03rd October 2018
Tagwords: CyberARK, Identity Access Management, Privilege Access Management, RBAC Model