DATA SCIENTIST (M/F/D) LIFE SCIENCE
Altran has been creating the world of tomorrow with the greatest technological expertise, digital innovation and transformative power for over 38 years: on the road, in the air, on the seas, in rail transport, in energy production, in life science, finance and telecommunications. For our renowned customers in the automotive, aerospace & defence, communication & digital, as well as many other sectors, we are the world market leaders for high-tech engineering and R&D services. A French holding company offering consulting and services at the cutting edge of technological progress that assumes responsibility: from the initial concept, through industrialisation, to the development of new products and services. Altran’s decisive key themes include connectivity, mobility of the future, digitalisation and complex technologies, as well as cross-sector solutions such as Lifecycle Experience and Intelligent Systems. Our high-tech expertise stems from our 50,000 highly qualified employees in over 30 countries. In Germany, Altran Deutschland S.A.S. & Co. KG and Altran Service GmbH, headquartered in Munich, have about 3,200 employees in over 30 locations. Ready for excellence?
Altran Digital is as a strategic partner for the industry and offers cross-sector solutions in domains as IoT, Big Data & Analytics, Augmented Reality, Innovation & Design and Advanced Manufacturing. Supporting digital transformation at our customers, we are eager to settle our reputation as a global innovation provider and integration partner around the globe.
As a Consultant at Altran, we offer you:
- Being part of a global digital team consisting of IT specialists, domain experts, and engineers
- Cross industry end-to-end projects in the Aviation, Automotive, Energy, Life Sciences, and Telecommunication sector
- Exciting projects along the path of digitalization with the latest technology with 300 of the Top 500 enterprises of the world
- Analyzing data from various sources and initiating new research activities with your results in the Research & Development
- Conversion of customer requirements into value use cases and development of optimization through evaluation of high-dimensional data sets
- Support in the analytics of Early Drug Development in a Leading Life Science Company
- Project-based communication with cross-interface contacts from the fields of medicine and biology
- A university degree in (bio-) mathematics, (bio-) statistics, or in a comparable natural science field
- At least 5 years of experience in a life science environment, experienced in oncology and large molecule research
- Expert in biostatistics, Machine Learning, and omics data analysis
- Advanced in R, JMP, IronPython, and Design of Experiments
- Business fluent in English and very good presentation and communication skills in the customer facing