Role: Developer/Engineer: API Gateways/Management
Number of positions: 1
Location: Ingolstadt, Germany
Duration: until 31.12.2018, option to extend
Start: July 2018
Workload: 100% (5 days/week)
Remote or Onsite: some remote will be permitted – depending on project phases
Contract Type: Freelance
Other: Candidates must be eligible to work as a freelancer in Germany with all the necessary permits/documentation/visas.
- Coordination with participating specialists for the conception and implementation of gateway requirements.
- Analyze the requirements of the customer and the developers involved with regard to feasibility, safety and operability.
- Consulting in the conception of the basic API gateway in the local infrastructure of the customer.
- Advice on the construction and further development of the gateway.
- Analysis of requirements of front- and backend systems to be connected to the gateway.
- Coordination with participating development parties to connect the front and backend systems to the gateway.
- Conception of the implementation logic of interfaces on the gateway.
- Clarification of queries regarding the implementation of interfaces on the gateway and connection of interfaces to the gateway.
- Documentation of the results
- API gateway experience (use&construction) (must have)
- Familiarity with web services (SOAP, REST...) (must have)
- experience in complex infrastructures (must have)
- Detailed knowledge in the field of communication from distributed systems via WebServices (HTTP, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge in the use and handling of APIs in the business context
- Knowledge of different web authentication methods and standards (Digest Auth, Oauth, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in the area of API management software and API gateways (use & construction)
- Linux Server Administration & Technologies (secure use of CLI)
- Experience in large and complex enterprise infrastructures through different business processes projects
- Confident appearance and experience in customer projects
Languages: Fluent German
Deadline: 31st October 2018
Tagwords: API Gateway, Web Services Distributed Systems, API Management Software