Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 11,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
Looking to push boundaries in a company where your talents can shine? Join TeamNexperia.
Development Engineer Packaging / PCB Assembly (m/f/d)
What you will do
- Support R&D project teams with package architect expertise
- Interfacing to global package and assembly development community
- Collect technical market trends, customer needs and benchmarking information concerning packages and PCB assembly. Propose own
- innovative solutions
- Support all Business Group functions with package & PCB board assembly expertise
- Pro-active Package Requirements Management and road-mapping derived from product roadmaps and market trends
What you will need
- University degree in Semiconductor Packaging, Physics, Materials Technology, Electronics Engineering or similar
- First years of experience in packaging development or related PCB board assembly
- Strong skills in architectural thinking and structured problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and team player within global, intercultural environment
- Fluent Business English
- Energetic and result driven, ambition to grow
For more details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treffen Sie uns auf der T5 JobMesse am 16.10.2019 in Hamburg
Eintritt frei. Mehr Info und Anmeldung hier!