We are a physician-led, integrated global oncology company. Our goal is to unveil the complex mechanisms of cancer, in order to support precision oncology. Through our three divisions, IndivuServ, IndivuType, and IndivuTest, we offer specialized products and services that support our customers in biomarker and target discovery, drug development, clinical trials, individualized therapy, and more. With more than 200 employees across Europe, North America, and Asia, we are an internationally minded, future-oriented company with an ambitious growth strategy and a strong international reputation. You will work with an innovative team of leading laboratory and bioinformatics scientists, product managers, and clinicians. Become part of our community, united by the goal of curing cancer.
Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
- Development of Web Applications using React framework and mainly NestJs for the backend
- Code Reviews
- Following the SCRUM principles
- Refinement and Estimation of User Stories
- Support of internal customers
- Speak to stakeholders when requirements are unclear
- Deployment of applications to production environment, following the principle: You build it, you run it
- CS degree is desired, but not required
- Attention to detail
- You have worked at least with one frontend framework like React, Vue, Angular or similar
- You understand the principles of DevOps, AWSOps and IaC
- Experience with Typescript, React, NodeJS or Java is a plus
- English is a must, German is a plus.
- Well structured working style
- Self-motivation and love of learning
- Open minded
- Team Player
What We Offer
- Demanding area of responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Creative freedom
- A collegial team and a good working atmosphere
- Continuing education and training
- Grant for the HVV ProfiTicket
- Subsidy for sports membership and events
- Fresh fruits and drinks
- Christmas and summer party
- Flexible working hours
- German and English courses
- The 24th and 31st of December are holidays and won´t be deducted from your annual holidays.
Would You Like to Contribute to the Success of Our Company?
Please apply online and include your salary expectations and current notice period.