WÖRWAG Pharma located in Böblingen near Stuttgart is a mid-sized, international pharmaceutical company. As a family-owned company we develop and distribute biofactors and generics. We are represented in more than 35 countries with about 900 employees.
Global Launch Manager (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Control of commercial and technical feasibility studies of Launch-candidates
- Enabling Management decisions about new launches as well as closing and managing questions arising in the process
- Ownership of the commercial launch process starting min. 12 months prior to launch (pre-launch activities at HQ and within Country)until successful launch to market with post launch tracking for the following 24 months. This encompasses technical readiness and commercial (sales & marketing) readiness.
- Alignment and coordination with all relevant local/regional/global stakeholders (where applicable Regulatory, Marketing, Patents, Trademarks, Supply Chain Management, Quality Assurance, Finance, Market access, Global and local sales department)
- Acting as single point of contact for departments involved in the launch process (Regulatory, Marketing, Patents, Trademarks, Supply Chain Management, Quality Assurance, Finance, Market access)
- Ownership and responsibility for project plans and milestone tracking to meet target launch date and target sales. Continuedly improve and substantiate the WP Group Launch Readiness Check List.
- Feels responsible and challenges organization for successful Go to Market Strategy Periodization of launch candidates according to market potential, market and portfolio strategy
- Triggers escalation process when necessary
- Reporting of Launch Readiness and Performance vs TGT/Plan to Management
- Preparation of launch plans per project considering local and global milestones
- Ensure target launch date
- Ensure timely completion of pre-launch milestones
- Successful hand over of operational marketing at defined mile stone to Brand Management
- Coordination, implementation and control of all launch activities
- Major accountability for post launch analysis
- Tracking and reporting of launch performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Prepare target setting for launch products together with product managers
- Challenge and steer go to market models in country specific landscape
Background & Technical / Professional knowledge and skills:
- Minimum B.A. desired: MBA in Marketing or equivalent Master's degree in related field, i.e. Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Management with Management experience.
- Min. 3-5 years professional experience in a pharmaceutical business. Sales and Marketing or Project Management.
- Existing experience in functions like Launch Management, Launch Coordination or Project Management highly desired, but can be substituted with:
- Strong to Expert: Project management skills
- Coordination, communication with all stakeholders
- Project plans and MS tracking
- Leading through complex processes and projects
- Dealing with pharmaceuticals:
- Knowledge on pharmaceutical market and products
- Awareness of therapeutic environment and market value of products
- Awareness of Regulatory, QA and TechOps processes
- Understanding of key finance processes
- Keep all partners involved during launch supply process - to handle
- Strong teamwork capabilities
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Informal (non -hierarchical) Leadership skills
- High self-motivation, high sense of responsibility
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Performance orientated thinking
- Highly organized and able to move between strategic and detail levels
What we offer:
- We offer you a challenging and varied scope of tasks in a dynamic team of a successful, mid-sized pharmaceutical company
- We offer you exciting projects in an international work environment, with the opportunity to quickly take responsibility and to share your experiences and knowledge
- In addition to a performance-based salary you receive a comprehensive offer of additional benefits, for example including an occupational pension provision, workplace health promotions, a job ticket as well as diverse training offers
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to your online registration and the submission of your complete application documents on our application portal.
We look forward to you!