At our site in Berlin we are looking for a Global Medical Information Manager Pasteur (m/f/d)
The Global Medical Information Content Manager Sanofi Pasteur serves as a member of the Global Medical Information (GMI) content team and ensures the quality and integrity of responses provided to health care professionals and patients. The position is responsible for writing and reviewing of global medical information content under the direction of the Head, Global Medical Information Content, Pasteur.
Responsible for execution of processes and participation in cross functional projects in collaboration and alignment with GMI colleagues of other global business units (GBUs), internal and external stakeholders. This is achieved through a combination of product knowledge and intra-departmental relations, along with editing, writing, database and file management proficiency.
- Serves as the Medical Information subject matter expert for the Therapeutic Area product(s) and maintains expertise in TA/Product scientific data, industry related information and evolution of disease area
- Support the team's understanding and compliance with policies, procedures and processes
- Contributes to departmental project / task assignments; support the execution of project plans and initiatives
- Demonstrates resolve and urgency to accomplish tasks without direct authority or control. Participate in cross-functional project teams as needed. Ensure that assigned projects are completed on schedule
- Leverages regional / local insights on content usage, to meet the need for new or updated content; look for efficiencies to optimize content creation and update
- Generates Global and local scientific responses for products in designated therapeutic area(s); as necessary, regularly reviews and maintains these documents. Contributes to local and global communications to efficiently achieve these goals. Collaborates with cross functional stakeholders to efficiently achieve these goals and to assure consistent and accurate product information
- Responsible for the localization of global content for their respective country along with supporting local medical information activities (e. g. escalation management, compendia reviews, literature summaries for annual reports, scientific congress attendance / coverage etc.)
- Suggests improvements or updates to existing policies, procedures, work instructions, and work guides used in internal operations and with external vendors as needed
- Performs on going literature reviews and extracts complex data from scientific literature and arranges the data in an organized format.
- Provides medically sound responses to complex inquiries forwarded from outsourced partner(s) and in-house sources. Proposes solutions to identified issues
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Doctorate degree from an accredited college or university
(e. g., M.D., PhD, PharmD, or equivalent)
- Preferred at least min. 2 years of direct medical information experience in the pharmaceutical industry, a clinical setting or equivalent background and experience
- Mastery of English Language (written and spoken)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Medical Information content and inquiry management systems
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e. g. company pension plans, health management)
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
If you are interested, please send us your complete online application with covering letter indicating the time period, curriculum vitae, certificates, study regulations, confirmation about your mandatory internship of 6 months and your enrolment certificate.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.