ITM Oncologics GmbH (ITM)
ITM is a privately owned biotechnology and radiopharmaceutical group of companies dedicated to the development, production and global supply of targeted diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals and radioisotopes for use in cancer treatment. We are developing a proprietary portfolio and growing pipeline of targeted treatments in various stages of clinical development addressing cancers such as neuroendocrine cancers or bone metastases. Our main objectives are to significantly improve treatment outcomes and quality of life for cancer patients through a new generation of Targeted Radionuclide Therapies in Precision Oncology. The headquarters are located in the heart of the research center of the Technical University of Munich (TUM).
We would like to fill the following vacancy as soon as possible:
Global Program Leader (f/m/d)
- Lead our cross-functional Solucin program team (including an ongoing Ph 3 study, starting a second Ph 3 study, preparing for dossier submission and marketing authorization), in cooperation with relevant line functions
- Develop program strategy and set up an integrated cross-functional project plan (including clinical activities, regulatory, CMC, TechOps and marketing activities; including budget and FTE planning)
- Monitor project progress, timelines, budget, resource allocation and risks. Develop mitigation plans and corrective actions should deviations occur
- Closely interact with functional area heads, group leaders and lead scientists from the different departments
- Act as central point of communication for our project
- Report project progress to ITM's Management Team and lead projects through governance committees and review processes
- Collaborate effectively with CMOs, CROs, regulatory agencies, key external experts, clinicians and external partners
What we are looking for:
- University degree in Life Sciences
- At least 7 years experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry, with deep understanding of all aspects of drug development, e.g. preclinical, CMC, clinical development and commercialization
- At least 5 years experience in program and project management, with proven ability to drive and execute complex programs through different development stages
- Clinical Ph 3 and regulatory submission experience preferred
- Knowledge of oncology development and disease areas preferred
- Strong, proven leadership for cross-functional project teams in a matrix environment
- High degree of interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively in a matrix environment with flat hierarchies
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Pragmatic, solution focused mindset
- Fluency in written and spoken English. German language skills preferred but not required
What we offer:
- A modern workplace and exciting opportunities in an evolving and fast growing company
- Challenging and varied projects in interdisciplinary, multicultural and highly professional teams
- A collegial corporate culture and short communication channels
- Flexible working hours with an attractive salary package, diverse corporate benefits and home office possibilities
At ITM, we work together towards one common goal - the benefit of our patients. This is what drives us, every day. This is what we are passionate about. For this we create opportunities that are as unique as our team. We encourage diversity and inclusion - the input of our multi-cultural employees makes us who we are.
Only together we can contribute to significantly improving the outcome and quality of life of cancer patients worldwide and to giving better answers than "maybe".
Does this sound like you? Are you interested in shaping the future of ITM and joining one of our highly committed teams in an innovative work environment?
Then send us your detailed CV including earliest start date and salary expectations. The position is intended for the ITM Medical Isotopes GmbH, a company of the ITM group. Applications are accepted either in German or English language.
Contact for your application:
ITM Isotope Technologies Munich SE
85748 Garching/Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 089 329 8986 1705
For more information please visit: www.itm-radiopharma.com