Gynaecologist/Obstetrician (OB/GYN) - Female - European National
Sharjah/Dubai - UAE
A well-established prominent business corporation is currently looking to bring on board several qualified Gynaecologist/Obstetrician to join their new clinic based in Dubai & Sharjah In the UAE.
The candidate must be female with Western or Arabic nationality.
- Provides obstetric and gynaecologic care to health centre patients.
- Evaluates patient's health status and initiates therapeutic and preventive measures.
- Educates patients by teaching preventative care.
- Documents patients' history and treatments.
- Performs medical triage.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests. Follow-up on patients.
- When appropriate, refers patients to specialists or other physicians.
- Performs deliveries in Good Samaritan Hospital on a 1:4 basis.
- Performs GYN surgeries
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience post specialty certification.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- UAE experience would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
- Paid visa fees
- Competitive tax-free salary, inclusive of basic salary & allowances + incentives
- Annual flight ticket allowance
- Annual Paid Leave
- Free health insurance