Industrial & Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity Consultant (w/m/divers)
TÜV Rheinland i-sec GmbH is the leading independent service provider for information and IT security in the German market. We offer everything from one source, from strategic consulting via conception and process optimization to system implementation and support. With a team of more than 150 experts, we support companies and Civil Services in optimizing their IT security.
Professional experienced (more than 3 years of experience)
TÜV Rheinland is seeking an Industrial & Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity Consultant to work with our clients across a range of sectors including energy, utilities, oil, gas, manufacturing, autonomous vehicles and control systems. This is an exciting opportunity to help lead our growth across these sectors.
- Experience in TRA (threat and risk assessment) for energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, transportation, utility companies and other OT related areas
- Experience in IEC 62443 and/or ISO 2700n and NIST CSF standards and guidelines
- Knowledge and experience of OT environments in Energy and Utility sector and in providing findings and recommendations on opportunities to enhance OT security
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise security maturity capability and compliance assessment for OT organizations across their information technology, communication, infrastructure and industrial
- Experience in working with C-Level Executives to develop Security Strategy and remediation programs which are economically viable for an organization
- Industry certifications useful, including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP) Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) Certified Info
- Business-fluent in German and English