Role: Infrastructure Solution Architect with in-depth HP-UX knowledge (m/f/d)
Number of positions: 1
Location: Wuppertal, Germany
Duration: until May 2019 – option to extend
Remote or Onsite: Onsite
Level: 5+ years
Contract Type: Freelance
Other: Candidates must be eligible to work as a freelancer in Germany with all the necessary permits/documentation/visas.
The customer want to transform the current IT infrastructure based on HPUX to a new technology. With that the current IT environment as well as application landscape needs to be assessed to create a blueprint for the future IT infrastructure.
- Assessment of IT infrastructure and applications, interfaces and communication dependencies
- Blueprint for the future target IT infrastructure
- Blueprint for migration path, operating system and application layer (non-SAP).
- very good infrastructure know-how
- application migration know-how
- database migration know-how
- A solution architect which is able to assess the current IT infrastructure and application environment, make a suggestion / blueprint for the future IT infrastructure and show migration path
Languages: Fluent German
Deadline: 31st January 2019
Tagwords: Infrastructure, Solution Architect, HP-UX