Treffen Sie AVERTIM auf der T5 JobMesse
Life Sciences Consultant (m/f/d)
for Avertim Deutschland GmbH
Avertim is a uniquely positioned Management Consulting Group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations by aligning Business, Technology and Management. We bring our clients' ideas and projects to life through a profound understanding of strategic business benefits, and then accelerate their performance with a pragmatic hands-on mindset and approach.
Avertim was founded in 2007 and has grown to over 250 consultants advising clients on their major challenges in several European countries. In the Life Sciences Business Unit, Avertim's consultants work together with international market leaders to advise them and support project execution in the areas of Quality & Compliance Management, Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management, Clinical R&D, Regulatory Affairs etc. Learn more here.
To support our development in Germany, Avertim is currently looking for qualified and motivated Life Sciences consultants.
Main responsibilities depending on the project scope
- Get involved in different Quality and Compliance projects
- Support the client during Internal and External Audits and inspections
- Analyze current QA Processes in GxP Operations, define Performance Metrics and drive continuous improvements
- Provide guidance with regards to compliance with Quality Policies and Procedures
- Review records, SOPs, investigate deviations or non-conformities
- Validate technical documentation
- Perform Gap Assessments, Risk Assessments and Root Cause Analyses and help execute Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Strengthen QA maturity & mindset through better Change Management, communication, documentation and training practices
- Coach and train your peers on a specific subject matter
- Be involved in the design and management of clinical studies
- Participate in key projects such as product launches, divestment or integrations
- A graduate degree in Industrial Engineering or Bioengineering, Pharmacy, Chemistry or a related discipline in Life Sciences
- Knowledge of manufacturing standards in the Pharmaceutical Industry (e.g. GMPs)
- Project management experience or certification is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Able to work autonomously and anticipate difficulties and risks
- A permanent contract in a fast-growing company
- The opportunity to work with industry experts and senior consultants
- Based in Rhein-Main area with occasional home office days
Apply by sending your CV to Lucas Zaehringer at email@example.com.