Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Manager (m/f/d) Biopharmaceutical Drug Product Technology
- Oversee the implementation and validation of in-house and outsourced Bio DP fill and finish manufacturing processes
- Technical support for trouble-shooting, process optimization, scale-up and investigation during development and commercial manufacturing
- "Person in the Plant" if required
- Subject-matter expert for audit preparation / contribution
- Preparation of process and site comparison evaluation
- Assistance in coordination of documents for regulatory submissions, authority requests and the annual reports
- Batch Record and KPI review of the respective products / sites
- (Bio-) Pharmaceutical or Chemical education (M.Sc.) or equivalent level by experience is required
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in aseptic (Bio) DP manufacturing and GMP environment
- Knowledge in formulation processes, aseptic filling, labelling and packaging
- Experience in projects and validation of processes / methods as well as regulatory documents preparation and review
- Flexibility to travel globally to the respective Teva and contractors sites
- High level command of English
- Ability to work with multiple cultures in a global matrix organization
- Excellent interpersonal relations, team player
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva's Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.