Manager Supply Chain Integration (m/w)
The Manager Supply Chain Integration is in charge to maximize the effectiveness of the supply chain planning, order management, master data processes and applications (SAP, Infor, etc.). In close collaboration with the relevant stakeholders, he/she will analyze existing processes and identify opportunities for improvements to the current processes and applications. He/she will also recommend enhancements or new processes/systems where appropriate and will be acting as a project lead in the implementation of these improvements. Further he/she will be the champion for the site master data process, introducing process improvements and executing trainings on master data. He/she will also oversee supply chain performance and volume reporting.
- Boost best practices within supply chain to accelerate efficiency and to strive for operational excellence throughout the supply chain
- Identify opportunities, drive and manage process improvements projects related to supply chain planning (scheduling and materials), inventory management and logistics and warehousing
- Work cross functionally with Supply Chain, Operations, Procurement and Finance to understand their business requirements as it relates to supply chain systems and apply them appropriately
- Remove barriers to using the systems.
- Deliver the coaching, networking and training actions that support the new processes for the user Groups and implement improvements to the current applications. Seek and apply best practices
- Liaison with IT on technical matters, including data integrations, system process scheduling or other issues that impact supply chain systems. Identify data requirements from ERP and other systems such as INFOR and work closely with the technical owners to develop data integration
- Establish and provide monthly Supply Chain reporting including analysis of data (esp. S&OP, LBE/Volumes for Financial Reporting, Inventory Reporting, Supply Chain KPI reporting)
- Continuously monitor volumes and Supply Chain KPIs and drive improvement initiatives where required
- Develop and improve existing supply chain reporting (especially volume and inventory reporting) to a higher degree of automation
- Be global main contact/champion for Master Data process for Ludwigshafen manufacturing site: Ensure the integrity and accuracy of master data. Develop and implement maintenance procedures, partnering with the users to regularly validate and maintain master data. Train /supervise and document process changes/improvements in master data to users
- Drive, delegate, and manage own tasks effectively; work independently and be an effective contributor in a diversified team
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of competing priorities
- Practice excellent analytical problem solving skills – ability to quickly understand processes, identify problems and recommend solutions
- Confidently and assertively liaise with business users and middle/senior management
- Portray business focused and influencing skills and deliver high quality service to stakeholders
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching & moderation skills
- Strategic competence
- Presentation skills
- Ability to effectively make complex decisions with limited time and Information
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management,
- Operations Management, Science or Business administration
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in related roles in Supply Chain and/or IT and process improvement
- Thorough and proven experience of SAP ERP and supply chain systems.
- Proven project management experience
- Direct experience of continuous improvement tools and techniques.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Excel, Access and other office programs.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
We are looking forward to your application. Please provide information about your salary expectations and possible start date in your motivation letter.
An equal opportunity employer. AbbVie welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.