Medical Manager (m/f/d) Sanofi Pasteur
Business Unit Sanofi Pasteur
Every day, we work to realize our vision at Sanofi Pasteur: a world in which no one suffers or dies from a vaccine-preventable disease. Offering the broadest range of vaccines in the world, we distribute more than 1 billion doses of vaccine every year, making it possible to vaccinate over half a billion people worldwide.
With about 16,000 employees globally, our team combines passion, innovation and collaboration to discover and develop high-quality vaccines to enhance protection for children, adolescents and adults.
Together with our public and private partners, we are all driven by a common goal to protect health and empower life.
Purpose of the Position
Valuable medical expertise for the complete vaccine portfolio of Sanofi Pasteur in a compliant & ethical manner. Be a member of our medical team, in the exciting and growing business unit Sanofi Pasteur.
- Responsible for vaccines usually with the focus on vaccines within a Sanofi Pasteur franchise.
- Preparation, interpretation and communication of medical scientific data from clinical studies, publications, and sources from internet for internal and external customers or rather adaptation of relevant materials from EU/GA/Global for internal and external customers.
- Communication of medical scientific data about licensed/pre-licensed vaccines to physicians, pharmacists, Ministry of Health, German vaccination recommendation body and Key Opinion Leader and permissibly to lay people.
- As member of brand teams play an active role in supporting the strategy for the product and work close together with all functions of the brand team.
- Implementation of local Medical strategies in Brand and Medical Affairs plans and local adaptation in close collaboration with Medical Head Sanofi Pasteur GA and Medical Managers
- Planning, and organisation of medical-scientific events, scientific congresses, symposia, Advisory Boards, etc.
- Provide medical support to Marketing regarding generation of promotional material.
- Contribution to local implementation of global or EU projects of Medical Affairs.
- Support of BU vaccines (Marketing, Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance, Quality, Public Affairs, Market Access) in all medical-relevant issues and closed cooperation with MSLs and Head of MSL.
- Apply scientific know-how to public health system environment & overall business issues assessment.
- Be proactive in the identification of emerging trends, integrate them into business strategies for launch and life-cycle and assessment of public market access/private market needs.
- Responsible for medical training of field force team and support of medical training for MSLs and 3rd level contact for Medical Information.
- Participation and reporting at national and international congresses.
- Continuous personal medical education.
- Degree in medicine; exceptional non-MD candidates with scientific / public health background
- PhD desirable
- At least 5 years successful as Medical Affairs manager, preferred in a multinational company
- Vaccinology expertise necessary
Knowledge and qualifications:
- Ethical, analytical, responsible and business-oriented thinking and acting
- High willingness to learn and cooperate as well as independent and structured way of working
- Excellent communication & presentation skills: translate complex medical data in a clear & compact way
- Strong social skills and outstanding self-management
- Fluent in German & English
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Ability to synthesize information and translate it into actionable intelligence
- Ability to navigate in a matrix environment and to cooperate transversally
- Digital mindset and open for new way of working
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management).
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
If you are interested, please send us your complete online application with covering letter indicating the time period, curriculum vitae, certificates, study regulations, confirmation about your mandatory internship of 6 months and your enrolment certificate.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.