Postdoc NCE Process Engineering Sciences – Drying of pharmaceutical amorphous solid dispersions (m/w) - temporary
NCE Process Engineering Sciences LU
- Process development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical amorphous solid dispersions applying various drying technologies e.g. contact, freeze and spray drying
- Planning (DoE), manufacture, characterisation and assessment of formulation and process development experiments
- Investigation and optimization the impact of process conditions on product quality e.g. drug relase properties and underlying mechanism
- Model-based scale-up of drying of pharmaceutical formulations
- Compilation of results in reports and presentations
- Search, study and compilation of scientific and patent literature
- Strong interaction and interdisciplinary work with colleagues and interfaces
This position is for the fixed-term of 24 month.
- PhD in natural scienes (e.g. pharmacy, chemistry, process engineering)
- Experience in pharmaceutical technology, process engineering and modelling
- Proven scientific skills
- Affinity to scientific experimental and engineering work, hands-on menthality
- Problem-solved mindset
- Excellent team- organizational and communication skills
- Excellent IT/software skills
- Fluent english
We are looking forward to your application. Please provide information about your salary expectations and possible start date in your motivation letter.
An equal opportunity employer. AbbVie welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Learn more about AbbVie Deutschland at www.abbvie.de. Visit www.abbvie-care.de for more information about the therapeutic areas in which we’re active.