Postdoc pharmaceutical and formulation technology – Drug release optimization of amorphous solid dispersions tablets
NCE Formulation LU
- Formulation development for poorly soluble drugs, especially amorphous solid dispersions
- Planning, manufacture, characterisation and assessment of oral formulations
- Investigation and optimization of drug relase properties and underlying mechanism
- Compilation of results in reports and presentations
- Search, study and compilation of scientific and patent literature
- Strong interaction and interdisciplinary work with colleagues and interfaces
This position is for the fixed-term of 24 month.
- PhD in natural scienes (e.g. pharmacy, chemistry)
- Experience in pharmaceutical technology, formulation, analytical characterization (especially drug release)
- Hands-on experience with manufacturing of slid oral dosage forms as well as UV/HPLC
- Experience with amorphous solid dispersiosn as well as tabletting
- Affinity to scientific experimental lab work
- Excellent team- organizational and communication skills
- Excellent IT/software skills
- Fluent english
We are looking forward to your application. Please provide information about your salary expectations and possible start date in your motivation letter.
An equal opportunity employer. AbbVie welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Learn more about AbbVie Deutschland at www.abbvie.de. Visit www.abbvie-care.de for more information about the therapeutic areas in which we’re active.