Posting Date: Apr 15, 2022
Location: Lüneburg, DE
Business Area: Pharma
Company: Körber Pharma
Product Owner (m/f/d)
Your role in our team
- You actively andindependently design a (partial) product together with a Scrum team
- You formulate the user stories and define the acceptance criteria/acceptance of the created/modified software on the basis of the user stories
- You maintain the product backlog
- You are responsible for the presentation of the results and collect feedback in the sprint review
- You present interim results to the customer
- You create and maintain a release plan for the respective task package
- You are responsible for progress control and risk management
- You (ideally) already have PAS-X experience?
- You want to help shape PAS-X and make it better
- You take responsibility for the high software quality that is expected in the pharmaceutical industry
- You know the processes and requirements of our customers in the pharmaceutical industry, and you know what is important for our customer
- International customers and colleagues
- Flat hierarchies and short distances
- Attractive jobs in a friendly atmosphere
- Long-term development prospects in technically demanding and varied projects
- 32 days holiday
- In-house canteen
For questions please contact us via email@example.com.
Please apply exclusively via the "Apply now" button.
Körber Pharma is a Business Area of Körber, an international technology group with around 10,000 employees and more than 100 locations worldwide. At Business Area Pharma we offer a unique portfolio of integrated solutions that deliver the difference along the pharma value chain. Spanning our in-depth expertise in consulting, inspection, handling, packaging machines and materials, track & trace and software, Körber has always the right solutions to unlock the potential of our customer's productivity. With proven understanding of pharma process and regulation challenges, Körber is the partner to make the most out of pharma and biotech production for customers.