Find your place in the world
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott's German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten.
Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics Division is looking for a
Professional Quality (m/f)
for the Product Quality Assurance (PQA) department-based in Wiesbaden.
- Evaluation, investigation and approval of customer complaint tickets
- Triage of new incoming customer complaint tickets
- Tracking and trending of complaint data and systematic evaluations
- Identification of potential quality issues including support of risk assessment as well as vigilance activities
- Ensuring compliant documentation related to area of responsibility
- Support of department-specific metrics generation
- Post-Market Surveillance
- Internal and external audit support
- Proactive improvement of relevant processes
- Support of the Global PQA Team
- Bachelor's or master's degree in natural sciences (or related fields), or minimum 3 years of work experience in quality, preferably in a regulated environment
- Fluent in English, fluency in German is desirable
- Proven problem-solving skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good communication/team and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work co-operatively and effectively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application via our Global Job Board.