Posting Date: Jul 23, 2022
Location: Lüneburg, DE
Business Area: Pharma
Company: Körber Pharma Software GmbH
Project Engineer (m/f/d)
Pioneer your career!
Your role in our team
- You support the Application Architect and the Project Manager
- Working together with the customer and other Koerber departments
- Requirements Engineering and definition of concepts for our software solutions
- Documentation of customer processes
- Guidance and advice of how to use PAS-X in the customer environment
- Support in the Go-Live phase
- Definition test cases and execution of test cases during FAT and in the customer environment
- Cooperation with our internal development and expert teams
- Takeover of work packages from the Project Manager
- Takeover of QM tasks
- Takeover of AA tasks, especially working with PQM Doors and ProQuMaS
- University degree in e.g. computer science/engineering/software development/life sciences and/or multiple years of experience in vendor level support organizations
- Good analytic skills
- Good process understanding (ITIL understanding is a plus)
- Strong service orientation and good communication behavior
- Knowledge of MES
- High self-motivation level
- Fluent English and basic German language skills are a must
- Working experience in Service Management environments (e.g. Service Now, Jira, etc.) is a plus
- First contact with a regulated industry (e.g. Pharma / Medical Devices / Banking) is a benefit
For questions please contact us via email@example.com.
Please apply exclusively via the "Apply now" button.
Körber Pharma is a Business Area of Körber, an international technology group with around 10,000 employees and more than 100 locations worldwide. At Business Area Pharma we offer a unique portfolio of integrated solutions that deliver the difference along the pharma value chain. Spanning our in-depth expertise in consulting, inspection, handling, packaging machines and materials, track & trace and software, Körber has always the right solutions to unlock the potential of our customer's productivity. With proven understanding of pharma process and regulation challenges, Körber is the partner to make the most out of pharma and biotech production for customers.