Discover a world of opportunities. #HumanChemistry
See what chemistry can do for your career: careers.evonik.com
Exploring opportunities. Growing together.
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER 147177
Project Manager (m/f/div) Creavis Healthcare Solutions
The term of employment is limited to 6 months.
Location: Germany: Marl
Function: Innovation Management (R&D)
Career Level: Graduates (< 2 years)
Legal Entity: Evonik Operations GmbH
Evonik, one of the world's leading specialty chemicals companies, stands for appealing business and innovative strength. We work in a trustful and performance-oriented corporate culture that is geared to profitable growth and increasing the value of the company. In more than 100 countries, we benefit from our proximity to customers, and our leading market positions. More than 32,000 employees are bound by a claim: No product is so perfect that it couldn't be made better.
We don't produce car tires, mattresses, tablets, or animal feed. However, these end products contain Evonik products - like 4,000 others, too. Often, it's just a small amount that we contribute but that's exactly what makes the difference. This is how Evonik makes tires more fuel-efficient, mattresses bouncier, tablets more effective, and animal nutrition healthier. That's specialty chemicals. And we are one of the best in the world.
What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
- Management of innovation projects with international and cross-functional features, especially in the field of new drug delivery systems
- Elaboration and evaluation of studies and analyses regarding projects sustainability factors
- Development of product solutions in cooperation with internal and external partners and customers
- Identification and assessment of novel innovation fields related to healthcare
- Preparation of business cases, financial analyses and budget planning
- Conduct technology and IP analyses
- Successfully completed degree in pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacy or similar qualification, preferably with a doctor's degree
- Professional experience in R&D, project management, product development or market and technology analysis desired, preferably with focus on drug delivery
- Ideally, knowledge of market trends and sustainability aspects related to healthcare
- Fluent English language skills, written and spoken
- Confident manner and courtesy when dealing with internal and external cooperation partners
- Proactive working approach, reliability as well as strong communication and teamwork skills
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal at https://careers.evonik.com.
Please direct your application to Atefe Tajmirriahi, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact our Recruiting Center Team at 0800 2386645 (Germany only) or +49 201 177 4200.
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER 147177
Please note that Evonik will not accept any unsolicited application documents sent by staffing firms. Evonik works in conjunction with preferred service providers and will not pay any fee to staffing firms in the absence of an appropriate framework agreement. Should Evonik receive a candidate profile from a staffing firm with which it has no framework agreement, and should this candidate subsequently be considered in the recruitment process or offered employment, no claims from the staffing firm will be entertained in this regard.