Precisis is a well-funded startup, developing neuromodulation technologies focused on functional brain diseases, specifically epilepsy and neuropathic pain. Minimal invasiveness and precise targeting of stimulation therapy pose distinct advantages over currently available technologies in the market and are the foundation of Precisis projects. Our first product, the EASEE® System, is currently under clinical evaluation and will be launched in 2021. The Precisis team of 15 consists of experienced and entrepreneurial-minded individuals with the common goal of bringing to the market next generation neuromodulation solutions.
Project Manager Product Development
Hiring Manager(s): CTO
Location: Heidelberg, Germany
Precisis is looking for a dynamic individual to:
- Plan, execute, manage and fully commit to product development projects aiming to bring Precisis' technology to European and US markets
- Pursue and achieve challenging objectives with creativity, tenacity and determination
- Manage the project team of internal and external experts
- Coordinate activities of development and manufacturing suppliers
- Be involved in product development as a subject matter expert for - ideally - mechanical engineering
Experience / Capabilities:
- Proven experience in development of Class III devices, preferably Active Implantable Medical Devices (AIMD), up to market maturity
- Track record of Class III or AIMD product development projects as team member, sub-project manager or project manager
- Familiar with product development procedures and V-model
- Academic degree in a technical field of study, preferably mechanical engineering
- Focused on finding solutions
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent English, preferably fluent German
- Support running CE mark process for first product
- Based on technology and indication pipeline, define, kick off and execute new product development projects aiming CE mark and US market approval
- Manage and maintain supply chain for product development and manufacturing
Precisis AG (www.precisis.com) is associated with exceptional achievements with medical devices in the field of brain therapy. Our latest development, the fully implantable EASEE neurostimulation system, will provide a modern and low-risk method for the suppression of epileptic seizures in drug resistant patients. EASEE is a minimally invasive brain stimulation method, pioneering the future treatment of functional brain diseases. Join your ideas, expertise and commitment to our international team to offer innovative medical device solutions to our customers, physicians and patients.
If you have any questions, please contact us at +49 6221 6559300.
Please send your collected application documents in pdf-form to firstname.lastname@example.org.