Research Associate Protein Sciences (m/f/d)
The development of novel therapies for the treatment of cancer is one of the main challenges for modern medicine. We want to drive this process forward. The main goal of Tubulis is to become a leading company in the field of targeted therapeutics. With a strong team, our own technologies and innovative therapeutic concepts, we are ushering in a new era in the ongoing fight against cancer and share the vision of helping patients world-wide. Be part of a multidisciplinary and focused team, that is working on chemistry, biology and antibody development.
Be part of our team:
As a member of our laboratory team you will support and shape the development of innovative biopharmaceuticals and be responsible for the generation, purification and bioanalysis of novel therapeutic candidates (antibody-drug conjugates; ADC). You will use a variety of different analytical methods and work in a highly interdisciplinary environment with the opportunity to learn and adopt new techniques by using highly modern laboratory equipment for analyses and chromatographic purifications. During your work, you will also be involved in lab management and closely interact with our biology and chemical synthesis groups.
- Carrying out a wide range of protein-related experiments to generate and characterize novel, therapeutic drug candidates, including conjugation and subsequent purification of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs)
- Analysis of antibodies and ADCs by mass-spectrometry; experience with advanced mass spectrometry-based methods is a plus.
- Characterization and analysis of antibodies and ADCs using HPLC-based methods
- Pharmacokinetic analysis of ADCs with ELISA assays
- Accurate documentation of daily lab work in an electronic lab journal
- Routine lab works, maintaining lab equipment and general lab organization
What you bring:
- Master of Science (Life Sciences)
- BTA/MTLA/biology laboratory technicians with 2+ years of industry or academic research experience
- Practical experience with chromatographic methods for protein purification
- Practical experience with biochemical analysis methods
- Being able to safely handle chemicals
- High level of commitment, sense of responsibility and capability to work in a team; high motivation to learn new techniques and methods
- Advanced computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office) and basics in data and statistical analysis software (e.g. Prism GraphPad)
- Good proficiency in spoken and written English, German is a plus
BioSysM / Butenandtstraße 1/ 81377 Munich, Germany