ITM Medical Isotopes GmbH
ITM is a privately owned biotechnology and radiopharmaceutical group of companies dedicated to the development, production and global supply of targeted diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals and radioisotopes for use in cancer treatment. We are developing a proprietary portfolio and growing pipeline of targeted treatments in various stages of clinical development addressing cancers such as neuroendocrine cancers or bone metastases. Our main objectives are to significantly improve treatment outcomes and quality of life for cancer patients through a new generation of Targeted Radionuclide Therapies in Precision Oncology. The headquarters are located in the heart of the research center of the Technical University of Munich (TUM).
We would like to fill the following vacancy as soon as possible:
Sales Manager (f/m/d)
- Active distribution of our innovative product portfolio in existing client base, worldwide and locally (DACH)
- Building, maintaining and expanding long-term client relationships
- Acquisition of new clients
- Professional customer and partner advice and support
- Country-specific market analysis
- Participation in trade fairs and congresses
- Active participation in sales projects
- Creation of sales reports and maintaining customer data in the CRM System
- Creation of quotes, offers and contract drafts
What we are looking for:
- Completed degree in pharmacy, natural sciences or economics with experience in the medical or pharmaceutical sector
- Sales experiences in the medical or pharmaceutical Industry
- Highly developed ability to communicate complex correlations comprehensively
- Negotiating power, customer focus and reliability
- Team spirit, flexibility, resilience and independent working style
- Very good German and fluent business English
- Familiar with MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- High willingness to travel
What we offer:
- A modern workplace and exciting opportunities in an evolving and fast growing company
- Challenging and varied projects in interdisciplinary, multicultural and highly professional teams
- A collegial corporate culture and short communication channels
- Flexible working hours with an attractive salary package, diverse corporate benefits and home office possibilities
At ITM, we work together towards one common goal - the benefit of our patients. This is what drives us, every day. This is what we are passionate about. For this we create opportunities that are as unique as our team. We encourage diversity and inclusion - the input of our multi-cultural employees makes us who we are.
Only together we can contribute to significantly improving the outcome and quality of life of cancer patients worldwide and to giving better answers than "maybe".
Does this sound like you? Are you interested in shaping the future of ITM and joining one of our highly committed teams in an innovative work environment?
Then send us your detailed CV including earliest start date and salary expectations. The position is intended for the ITM Medical Isotopes GmbH, a company of the ITM group. Applications are accepted either in German or English language.
Contact for your application:
ITM Isotope Technologies Munich SE
85748 Garching/Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 089 329 8986 1705
For more information please visit: www.itm-radiopharma.com