Role: SAP eWM Consultant
Number of positions: 1
Location: Erlangen (near Nuremberg), Germany
Duration: until June 2019 – option to extend
Remote or Onsite: Onsite
Level: at least 3+ years
Contract Type: Freelance
Other: Candidates must be eligible to work as a freelancer in Germany with all the necessary permits/documentation/visas.
- Hands-on Senior Consultant, worked in end to end project implementation, Support & Enhancement projects.
- Experience in working on Support & Enhancement projects, Incidents, Handling change request, Projects & roll-outs.
- Co-ordinate with Customer Service Owner and Sub-Service Owners for any application related discussions
- Able to discuss with Sub-Service Owners on new requirements for Change Requests.
- Ability to generate specifications for functional gaps not covered by SAP standard functionality.
- Extended Warehouse Management Processes Inbound, Outbound, Posting Change.
- Configuration of Extended Warehouse Management
- Exposure in integration with key module like PP, FI, CO, SD, QM, PM.
- Expertise in data migration i.e. Master Data, Cutover Data by LSMW, BDC, etc.
- SAP EWM (extended Warehouse Management)
- SAP PP (Product Planning), SAP FI (Financials), SAP CO (Controlling), SAP WM (Quality Management), SAP SD (Sales and Distribution), SAP PM (Plant Maintenance)
- Client facing and Business oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Should be an excellent team player and able to manage work for offshore resources towards project deliverables
- Proven ability to work independently and team environments
- Autonomous problem solving and pro-active consulting attitude
- Team player with taking responsibility for time, quality and cost
Languages: Fluent German
Deadline: 20th August 2018
Tagwords: eWM, PP, FICO, WM