Role: SAP HCM Consultant
Number of positions: 1
Location: Essen/Duisburg, Germany
Duration: until 31.12.2018, option to extend
Remote or Onsite: 80% Onsite – 20% Remote
Level: +3 years
Contract Type: Freelance
Other: Candidates must be eligible to work as a freelancer in Germany with all the necessary permits/documentation/visas.
Expert advice in the context of an SAP Carve-Out project with the aim of carrying out an inventory of the current SAP HCM system for the area of SAP HCM authorizations and subsequently ensuring the trouble-free operation
- Know-how transfer from currently responsible employees
- Documentation of processes
- The higher-level operational planning (such as support package planning, security notes, release planning), the operation, the monitoring of HR IT modules and their interfaces in productive operation and in the ongoing optimization and adaptation.
- Develop and set up IT application changes and new applications, then test them.
- Coordination of system-related incident, change and problem management in coordination with the SAP base and the technical HCM, portal and BW managers.
- Creation of IT concepts (such as operation and support concept) as well as the specifications and evaluations of IT implementations.
- Knowledge transfer to Atos, through the creation of necessary documentation and the holding of trainings in the workplace
- SAP HCM system knowledge
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- ABAP programming experience (also in ABAP-OO) would be an advantage
- Planning and coordination experience in the operation of an SAP HCM system in relation to the above mentioned tasks
Languages: Fluent German
Deadline: 31st October
Tagwords: SAP HCM