Role: SAP Logistic Consultant
Number of positions: 1
Location: Wolfsburg, Germany
Duration: until December 2019 – option to extend
Workload: 5 days / week
Remote or Onsite: 60% Onsite / 40% Remote
Level: at least 3+ years
Contract Type: Freelance
Other: Candidates must be eligible to work as a freelancer in Germany with all the necessary permits/documentation/visas.
The SAP Logistic Consultant will be responsible for consulting on application consolidation and business process harmonization, as well as advising and optimizing business processes in the project, from business process requirements to the executive level of the client.
- Support data migration
- Process implementation including Customizing
- Analysis and responsibility of solution and concept development for process optimization, creation of architectural concepts to realize solutions based on relevant applications / technologies and ensuring process integration; selection, customization and development of reusable methods; Customization and further development of methods in the overall context of complex organizations or industries in the national and international environment.
- He /she creates the documentation as part of the project assignment; Review and / or Lessons Learned about project completion.
- He/she gives training and project presentations to the client team
- General knowledge SAP PP (Product Planning)
- SAP S/4 HANA knowledge
- SAP SD (Sales and Distribution), SAP MM (Materials Management), SAP QM (Quality Management), SAP PM (Plant Maintenance), SAP WM (Warehouse Management)
Languages: Fluent German & English
Deadline: 20th August 2018
Tagwords: SAP PP, SAP MM, S/4 HANA