We are a physician-led, integrated global oncology company. Our goal is to unveil the complex mechanisms of cancer, in order to support precision oncology. Through our three divisions, IndivuServ, IndivuType, and IndivuTest, we offer specialized products and services that support our customers in biomarker and target discovery, drug development, clinical trials, individualized therapy, and more. With more than 200 employees across Europe, North America, and Asia, we are an internationally minded, future-oriented company with an ambitious growth strategy and a strong international reputation. You will work with an innovative team of leading laboratory and bioinformatics scientists, product managers, and clinicians. Become part of our community, united by the goal of curing cancer.
- Project management and project-related support for customers from the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
- Writing of study reports in English
- Working under standards of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and ISO 9001
- Work in a team of scientists, technical assistants and pathologists
- Completed studies in biology, biochemistry or comparable natural science
- Further education and/or professional experience in the field of GCP, or medical writing
- Ideally experience with immunohistochemistry or immunofluorescence
- Support of technical implementation in the laboratory possible
- High degree of responsibility and self-responsibility
- Distinct team spirit and polite manners
What We Offer
- Demanding area of responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Creative freedom
- A collegial team and a good working atmosphere
- Continuing education and training
- Grant for the HVV ProfiTicket
- Subsidy for sports membership and events
- Fresh fruits and drinks
- Christmas and summer party
- Flexible working hours
- German and English courses
- The 24th and 31st of December are holidays and won´t be deducted from your annual holidays.
Would You Like to Contribute to the Success of Our Company?
Please apply online and include your salary expectations and current notice period.