Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated
Scrum Master (m/f)
The scrum master facilitates the success of scrum teams, by removing any impediment that blocks the team from achieving the success: he facilitates productivity. They will also own the successful execution of scrum processes, and ensures continuous improvement.
- Ensure that teams adhere to agreed ways of working.
- Support the team, leading by example.
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos, and cross-team coordination.
- Coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Maintain relevant metrics to help the team see how they are doing, and report team progress to senior management.
- Proactively support the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to delight customers.
- Participate in Community of Practice of Scrum Masters to ensure that our ways of working are consistent across the teams.
- Continue to grow by learning new tools and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Certified Scrum Master, with at least relevant experience working as a Scrum Master for a Software Development Team.
- A thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Excellent team player and builder.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level.
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable in current software development standards, with a background in .Net Environment.
For all of our job
opportunities please visit: https://www.bhge.com/
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo or visit us at BHGE.com
Baker Hughes, a GE company
is an equal opportunity
Employment decisions are
made without regard to race,
color, religion, national or
ethnic origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity
or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Baker Hughes INTEQ GmbH