For our Product Development department we are looking for you as a
Senior Medical Writer (m/f/d)
Are you an innovative scientist with a passion for detail and a team spirit? We are looking for employees with qualifications in pharmacology, human medicine or biology for the scientific-pharmaceutical sector. Here at medac, you can expect new challenges, regular advanced training, internal exchange and attractive social security provisions in a forward-thinking and future-orientated company. With passion, team spirit and appreciation for one another.
- Life science degree or equivalent
- Several years of experience as medical writer in a CRO, pharmaceutical ot biotech company
- English native speaker or excellent knowledge of the English language and strong communication skills, both written and verbal to successfully articulate concepts and ideas
- Good knowledge of all regulatory guidance, standards and requirements pertaining to regulatory medical writing worldwide (e.g. ICH, GCP, FDA, EMA)
- General knowledge in clinical research report development process, regulatory and drug safety requirements, clinical data management and statistical processes and data-interpretation skills
medac is a prestigious Hamburg pharmaceutical company specialising in the new and further development of therapeutic and diagnostic agents for oncological, urological and autoimmune conditions. Although we can already look back on almost 50 years of successful company history and solid values, we are not bound by the past. Over 1,200 dedicated employees ensure the reliable provision of innovative and safe pharmaceuticals and medical devices. In the process, we run our business in a forward-looking, personal manner, with a focus on the individual quality of life of the patients.
If you are looking for a new career challenge and a future-oriented role, then we are looking forward to receiving your application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. For your convenience, please feel free to use our online application form on medac.de.
medac GmbH • Theaterstraße 6 • 22880 Wedel
Working together for sharper focus on patients.