Treffen Sie AbbVie auf der T5 JobMesse
Senior Scientist Science and Technology Parenteral Drug Products (m/f)
- Provide technical support and expertise for the development and transfer of manufacturing processes for commercial parenteral products and products in late stage development
- Liaise with various AbbVie internal functional groups and third parties e.g. CMOs
- Organize and prioritize project activities to meet given timelines and milestones
- Compile, review and approve GMP documentation, scientific reports and regulatory submissions. Contribute to responses to regulatory agency requests
- Identify and resolve manufacturing issues for commercial and developmental products. Provide technical leadership to cross-functional teams during development, commercial launch or trouble shooting of established processes
- Review and approve deviations, change requests and investigations as subject matter expert
- Participate in continuous improvement projects and in global initiatives. Present project results and issues to senior management
- Engineer / Master / Diploma / PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry or similar
- Experienced with the manufacturing of parenteral products esp. biologics
- Experienced with working in a cGMP-regulated environment, including knowledge of relevant US/EU regulatory and quality requirements and standards
- Experience with continuous improvement programs e.g. Lean Six Sigma is beneficial
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills
- Able to identify, describe and resolve technical problems using systematic and scientifically sound approaches
- Fluent in spoken and written English
We are looking forward to your application. Please provide information about your salary expectations and possible start date in your motivation letter.
An equal opportunity employer. AbbVie welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Learn more about AbbVie Deutschland at www.abbvie.de Visit www.abbvie-care.de for more information about the therapeutic areas in which we’re active.