Senior Software Architect (m/f/d)
Altran International Expertise Center based in Sophia-Antipolis and Stuttgart is seeking an experienced Software Architect for our next generation of innovative Intelligent Systems in a global and multicultural environment. The requirement is to provide Software architecture, Design and Technical Supervision of key topics associated with the development of embedded software middleware and associated applications addressing the Automotive.
The candidate will be capable of starting from requirements, the target market context and constraints and propose architecture solutions capable of being coded and delivered by an engineering team.
The target market includes real-time, safety and security aspects which should be addressed directly by any design.
- defining key components of the embedded software,
- work closely with architects as well as application developers,
- help analyse,
- troubleshoot new products,
- analyse key performance and architectural trade-offs.
The position will be located in the Altran technical unit in Sophia-Antipolis (Southern France) or Stuttgart (Germany).
- English speaker/writer level. Spoken French is a plus but not essential.
- Understanding of modern distributed architecture, SOA, RPC, Connected Services
- Embedded system development skills including HW/SW integration.
- Expert level in UML/SysML/ Enterprise Architect / Rhapsody.
- Software development expertise in C++ obligatory, Java or C# desirable
- Automotive networking, Ethernet
- Software engineering, process deployment, tests, configuration and release management.
- Experience of RTOS & Linux development.
- Hands-on experience in prototyping, bring-up, debugging, verification and manufacturing support for embedded systems.
- Must have created and/or influenced system architectural specifications. Must have documented project references at architecture level.
- Estimation and schedule development for technical tasks.
- Demonstrated Technical leadership, good communicator.
- Passionate about innovation and new technologies, creative, curious and rigorous.