Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
We need you to join our Research & Development Team in Wiesbaden, Germany as a
Senior Software Engineer*
Join the Tecan Software Team, and contribute to our empowering solutions at Tecan, a world leader in laboratory automation.
With projects that support the treatment and diagnosis of cancer and other diseases, we make the world a healthier place and positively impact people's lives. We have thousands of customers and a global team of engineers. Join us and contribute to our mission to make the world a better place.
We are the development force of Tecan:
We code and release software applications for laboratory automation solutions.
We complement our robotic systems with the newest technologies to become the best medical device products for our clients.
Your team is committed to developing the best software applications for our instruments and to making a significant impact on researchers' daily life by both making new features available that give easy access to results as well as improving their user experience. Our quality is not negotiable and always meets the requirements of the development of medical devices. We strive to improve the accessibility and easiness of automation in every lab.
You will work in a cross-functional team of Software and Verification Engineers, Usability and Regulatory Experts, Project Lead and Quality Engineer.
This is a hands-on role to code and develop software in an agile developing Scrum team working at massive scale. It will involve strategic cross-divisional investments. You will contribute to improving automating processes and driving robust pipelines.
- A passion for software engineering
- Experience within object-oriented software development in .NET/C# for Windows
- Experience in the fields of industrial automation, robotic systems and hardware-near development
- Ownership thinking and drive to achieve your project goals
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills (German is a plus)
- The passion to learn and grow with us
- Work on the product development of medical devices
- Be responsible for designing, implementing and documenting new software functionalities in a technical environment using C# and the .NET Framework
- Improve and expand modular platforms in our project and develop new products building upon that
- Great product with purpose. Help to improve Life Sciences and Diagnostics, and empower the healthcare industry become even more innovative and productive.
- Secure job: We are a proven business and a leading global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions.
- Welcoming company culture: We live team spirit and work together to achieve bigger goals.
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours, Remote work, trust-based working hours.
- You are more than a number to us: Work in long term, sustainable projects and have an impact in your daily work.
- Career development: Career plans, inhouse trainings and personal development budget. Work internationally and have the opportunity to grow with a worldwide operating holding.
Look no further and apply now!
Join Tecan, a great place to work! Read about our recent certification from Great Place to Work.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online.
For questions, please contact Lena Weyers: firstname.lastname@example.org
*We welcome applications from people of all genders.