Posting Date: Apr 8, 2022
Location: Lüneburg, DE
Business Area: Pharma
Company: Körber Pharma
Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Your role in our team
- You will be part of an international development team focusing on the implementation of customer-specific adaptations based on the Werum PAS-X MES 3.2/3.3 product
- Technical design, conception and implementation/programming of customer-specific requirements are part of your responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the technical analysis and solution of maintenance cases in cooperation with the application support, the product development and the project teams
- You are responsible for the creation, implementation and automation of (module) tests
- In addition, you will independently take care of the development of new topics and technologies and pass on the acquired knowledge to the team
- You have completed a degree or training as a software developer
- Ideally, you have already gained several years of professional experience in the development of complex software systems.
- You have good to very good Java knowledge (Spring, Spring-Boot, Hibernate/JPA, JEE, Vaadin, Swing)
- You have already acquired sound knowledge of DDD, OO, UML, Docker and Kubernetes
- You also have experience with development tools (Eclipse/IntelliJ, Maven, git, Subversion, Docker, Jira), automated tests (JUnit, Mockito, GUI tests) and relational databases (Oracle/PostgreSQL)
- You bring a strong interest in working on cross-site issues and taking on responsibility
- You have excellent communication skills and a good command of German and English
- Ideally, you have good MES, PAS-X or pharmaceutical know-how
- Good to very good knowledge in the conception and development of enterprise applications (microservices) is desirable
- The ability to work in a team and to exchange ideas are part of your everyday working life
- You are willing to work in international teams and with international (internal) customers.
- You bring an independent and solution-oriented way of working with you
Your working environment at Körber
Körber Pharma helps pharma & biotech manufacturers to improve production processes for medicines such as tablets or vaccines. Our new and fast growing business unit Digital & Enterprise Products is on a mission to extend our product portfolio in the context of Industry 4.0 and Digitalization. We are building up a comprehensive data driven product portfolio that, together with our market leading Manufacturing Execution System PAS-X, addresses the needs of our customers on their journey towards the digital pharma factory. Working in an agile setup, we aim to achieve a fast time-to-market for the first version (MVP) for each of our products.
- Flexible working hours in the office or from home
- Work in a global organisation with international customers and colleagues
- Flat hierarchies and a culture of open doors
- Good team spirit on a global and local level
- Personal development opportunities that allow for attractive career paths as you work on interesting, challenging and varied development projects
- 32 days holiday for employees in Germany
- Canteen at the head office in Lüneburg, Germany
Can you see yourself in this profile? Then Körber is the right place for you. We look forward to getting to know you!
For questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply exclusively via the "Apply now" button.
Körber Pharma is a Business Area of Körber, an international technology group with around 10,000 employees and more than 100 locations worldwide. At Business Area Pharma we offer a unique portfolio of integrated solutions that deliver the difference along the pharma value chain. Spanning our in-depth expertise in consulting, inspection, handling, packaging machines and materials, track & trace and software, Körber has always the right solutions to unlock the potential of our customer's productivity. With proven understanding of pharma process and regulation challenges, Körber is the partner to make the most out of pharma and biotech production for customers.