Posting Date: Jul 9, 2022
Location: Lüneburg, DE Remote work, DE
Business Area: Pharma
Company: Körber Pharma Software GmbH
Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Your working environment at Körber
Körber Pharma helps pharma & biotech manufacturers to improve production processes for medicines such as tablets or vaccines. Our new and fast growing business unit Digital & Enterprise Products is on a mission to extend our product portfolio in the context of Industry 4.0 and Digitalization. We are building up a comprehensive data driven product portfolio that, together with our market leading Manufacturing Execution System PAS-X, addresses the needs of our customers on their journey towards the digital pharma factory. Working in an agile setup, we aim to achieve a fast time-to-market for the first version (MVP) for each of our products.
Your role in our team
- Design and implementation of backend applications for our new digital applications using the latest standards and open source technologies
- As a member of our agile project/product teams, you are decisively involved in bringing the products from an idea to a shippable software with good and reliable architecture
- Expand and improve the functionality of our applications constantly
- Focused on the wishes and requirements of our customers and their feedback
- Our tech stack: Java, Kotlin, Quarkus, Kafka, Kubernetes
- A university degree in computer science or a comparable course of studies
- At least 3 years of experience in professional software development
- What drives you is your curiosity and passion for innovative solutions as well as your enthusiasm for the development of trendsetting industry 4.0 products
- Your way of working is proactive, structured and team-oriented and you like being a part of international and cross regional agile teams
- Knowledge of DCS or MES systems and their use in the process industry is a plus
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Flexible work times in the office or working from home
- Work in a global organization with international customers and colleagues
- Lean hierarchies and open door culture
- Good team spirit globally and locally
- Opportunities for personal development enabling attractive career paths as you work in interesting, challenging and varied development projects
- 32 days of vacation for Germany based employees
- Canteen at the HQ facility in Lüneburg, Germany
For questions please contact us via email@example.com.
Please apply exclusively via the "Apply now" button.
Körber Pharma is a Business Area of Körber, an international technology group with around 10,000 employees and more than 100 locations worldwide. At Business Area Pharma we offer a unique portfolio of integrated solutions that deliver the difference along the pharma value chain. Spanning our in-depth expertise in consulting, inspection, handling, packaging machines and materials, track & trace and software, Körber has always the right solutions to unlock the potential of our customer's productivity. With proven understanding of pharma process and regulation challenges, Körber is the partner to make the most out of pharma and biotech production for customers.