Do you have
Altran ist führend auf dem Gebiet der Hightech-Ingenieurdienstleistungen. Dies u.a.
in your DNA?
mit mehr als 2000 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeitern weltweit im Bereich Life Sciences.
Durch eine ganzheitliche und kundenorientierte Beratung liefern wir Unternehmen aus
den Bereichen Pharmazie, Biotechnologie und Medizintechnik passende strategische, operative und technologische Lösungen für verschiedene Projekte.
Um unser starkes Wachstum in Deutschland weiter auszubauen, sind wir aktuell
bundesweit auf der Suche nach
Software Systems Engineer in the Life Sciences department (m/w)
- You are responsible in a cross-location team for the definition of future system concepts
- On the basis of your technical expertise you develop new device and system functions
- In addition, your area of responsibility includes the consolidation of the business and client requirements and the normative criteria in the software area in order to integrate them in a consistent and verifiable system specification
- You synchronize the overall architecture consisting of engineering, electronic and control software with the software architecture (communication, GUI, advisors, etc.)
- By taking into account the "cyber security standards", you maintain a robust communication architecture of various therapy devices and information systems
- Within the framework of specification and architecture, you implement risk-minimizing technical measures
Sie bringen mit
- You have successfully completed your university education in (technical) information science, communication/electrical engineering and preferably with a doctoral promotion
- In the meantime, you have collected several years of professional experience in system modeling and requirementmanagement (SysML or UML, functional decomposition, signal, stock and energy flow descriptions, etc.)
- In addition, you have comprehensive knowledge in at least two of the following disciplines: wireless communication, cyber security, embedded systems, SysML/UML modeling and software architecture definitions, encryption technologies and communication protocols
- Ideally, you bring also experience with such technologies as Bluetooth (low energy) and the application of technical standards in medical environment (e.g. EN 60601)
- You have already proven expediently your project management abilities in product development projects and have hereby also benefited from your strong communication and negotiating skills
- Analytical thinking, self-confident manner and very good English knowledge round off your profile
Wir bieten Ihnen
- A global and multi-cultural environment with more than 30.000 employees and representations in over 20 countries worldwide
- An attractive and diverse career model with multiple fields of specialization
- Attractive training offers at the Altran Academy
- Integration- and coaching programs