Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
Join our Research & Development Team in Wiesbaden, Germany as a
Software Verification Engineer*
Join the R&D Team and contribute to our empowering solutions at Tecan, a world leader in laboratory automation. With projects that support the treatment and diagnosis of cancer and other diseases, we make the world a healthier place and positively impact people's lives. We have thousands of customers and a global team of engineers. Join us and contribute to our mission to make the world a better place.
In this versatile role, you will be responsible for customer-specific further developments and adaptations of our software product portfolio in the diagnostic area.
You will be part of an experienced team of software developers and testers, working on the creation of products to develop biotechnological and diagnostic applications in laboratory automation.
- Software verification of Windows-based application software for liquid handling and robotic applications
- Software verification of cloud and mobile applications
- Creation and documentation of test procedures
- Design and execution of manual and automated tests
- Scientific and/or technical know-how
- Sound knowledge in the field of software verification
- Independent and systematic way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience in the area of test automation and in an agile environment is preferred
- Knowledge of an object-oriented programming language is preferred
- Great product with purpose. Help improve Life Sciences and Diagnostics and empower the healthcare industry to become even more innovative and productive.
- Secure job: We are a proven business and a leading global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions.
- Welcoming company culture: We live team spirit and work together to achieve bigger goals.
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours, remote work, trust-based working hours.
- You are more than a number to us: Work in long-term, sustainable projects and have an impact in your daily work.
- Career development: Career plans, in-house trainings and personal development budget; work internationally and have the opportunity to grow with a worldwide-operating holding.
Look no further and apply now!
Join Tecan, a great place to work! Read about our recent certification from Great Place to Work.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online.
For questions, please contact Lena Weyers: email@example.com