Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
Join our Research & Development Team in Wiesbaden, Germany as a
Student Software Development Engineer* (Internship | Bachelor or Master thesis | working student)
Join the R&D Team and contribute to our empowering solutions at Tecan, a world leader in laboratory automation. With projects that support the treatment and diagnosis of cancer and other diseases, we make the world a healthier place and positively impact people's lives. We have thousands of customers and a global team of engineers. Join us and contribute to our mission to make the world a better place.
In this challenging and important role you are responsible for innovation projects in the context of our laboratory automation software portfolio. You will work with an ambitious team of software developers that work on new ideas to improve our products as intern or working student. We strive that you can use results of your work for bachelor and master thesis at universities and universities of applied sciences.
- Prototypical development of new software components or applications in the area of laboratory automation
- Development of tools to improve our internal software development processes
- Evaluation of innovative software solutions using suitable criteria
- Systematic and independent method of working
- Knowledge in Software development, e.g. as part of your onformatics-related studies
- Team player and good social skills
- Very good German or English skills both oral and in writing
- Experience with C#/.NET is preferred
- Great product with purpose. Help improve Life Sciences and Diagnostics and empower the healthcare industry to become even more innovative and productive.
- Secure job: We are a proven business and a leading global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions.
- Welcoming company culture: We live team spirit and work together to achieve bigger goals.
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours, remote work, trust-based working hours.
- You are more than a number to us: Work in long-term, sustainable projects and have an impact in your daily work.
- Career development: Career plans, in-house trainings and personal development budget; work internationally and have the opportunity to grow with a worldwide-operating holding.
Look no further and apply now!
Join Tecan, a great place to work! Read about our recent certification from Great Place to Work.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online.
For questions, please contact Lena Weyers: email@example.com