Tax Analyst (m/f) fixed -term for 12 month
- Handling of direct & indirect tax matters (e.g., payment process for direct & indirect taxes, provide support for advisory firms, reconciliation of tax accounts)
- Support on review of monthly VAT, ESL & Intrastat returns with support of external firms
- Deal with direct & indirect queries from the operational business units
- Research and consulting in various tax matters
- Completed professional training as “Tax adviser assistant” (Steuerfachangestellter) or “Tax specialist” (Steuerfachwirt)
- Able to communicate fluent in German & English (orally and written)
- Strong ability to cooperate with people from various hierarchy levels and cultural backgrounds
- Easily adaptable to new environment
- Positive attitude, able to work independently and in cooperation with the other team members as well as with the different divisions in Germany
- ERP systems knowledge (SAP) is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel)
- We are looking forward to your application. Please provide information about your salary expectations and possible start date in your motivation letter.
An equal opportunity employer. AbbVie welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.